Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Journal (Chicken Soup for the Soul) by Jack Canfield (1998-10-01)

Category: Books

Chicken Soup for the Teenage Soul Journal (Chicken Soup for the Soul) by Jack Canfield (1998-10-01) Details

Reviews

This was bought as a Christmas gift for my daughter. I bought it because I had this journal when I was in middle school. I skimmed through the pages as I knew this was a used copy. Reading through the book brought back so many memories. I was a bit disappointed because I specifically chose this seller as the description for the item’s condition said there was no writing in it . However it had writing in it for about 1/3rd of the way through. I spent the rest of the night erasing all of the previous writing, most came off except where the previous person used color pencil to write. But overall it was nice to share something with my daughter that helped me through a hard time.

Iklan Atas Artikel

Iklan Tengah Artikel 1

Iklan Tengah Artikel 2

Iklan Bawah Artikel